Choosing the right car insurance coverage
- Choosing a comprehensive car insurance policy will give you full package that covers accidental damage caused to your vehicle and damage or injury you may have caused to another vehicle or its driver in an accident.
- A good insurance coverage will also include a replacement car for a stipulated period of time. This will ensure that your daily routine is not disturbed after an accident and you have transportation while your car is getting repaired at workshop.
- car insurance cover should protect you against injury,theft, third party liability and fire. Depending on the which kind of cover you choose.
- You can add specific features to your car insurance policy. Choosing ‘Driver and Passenger Personal Accident Cover’ as an additional feature will ensure that you will be in safe side.
- Your car insurance cover takes care of your emergency Roadside Assistance.
- Your car insurance cover takes care of your emergency medical expenses due to an accident.
Features to check before finalizing your UAE car insurance renewal
- Oman coverage.
- Roadside Assistance
- Loss of personal effects up to a certain limit.
- Agency repair for new cars up to first two years.
- Emergency medical expenses.
- Extended legal liability to family members.
- Extended third party property damage up to a certain limit.